- Population: 5,500
- Located 24 miles southwest of the geographical center of Texas
- County Seat for McCulloch County
- Median Household Income: $27,923
- Median age: 37.3
- Health: Heart of Texas Healthcare System
- Average Annual Temperature: 65 degrees
- Average Annual Rainfall: 24.7 inches
World Championship Barbeque Goat Cook-Off
The City of Brady is the host to the World Championship Barbeque Goat Cook-Off held each year during Labor Day weekend at the City of Brady Richards Park. Visit the Brady Chamber of Commerce for complete details.
The City of Brady is proud to support our local school district. Brady ISD has been a State Recognized school district since 2008. The Brady Bulldog Athletic program is second to none, consistently producing District, Regional, and State honor athletes. The Famed Brady Bulldog Band is well known throughout Texas for its traditional first place performances.
Brady Elementary School (Kindergarten - 5th grade): 645 students
Brady Middle School (6th grade - 8th grade): 283 students
Brady High School (9th grade - 12th grade): 401 students
View information about City taxes.