The City Secretary's Office is responsible for public records and other information, including all resolutions and ordinances that are adopted by the City Council. Public records and other information can be requested from the City Secretary's Office by submitting the Records and Information Request Form.
- The "Records and Information Request Form" must be filled out each time a request is made
- Click on the "Records and Information Request Form" link above
- Complete "Requestor Name" Date, Address, and phone
- Enter the information regarding the "Records Requested"
*Please be advised that no records are created to fulfill a request*
*Please be clear and specific when making a request*
- Return completed forms to Brady City Hall at 201 East Main, Brady, Texas 76825 or Mail to City of Brady, P.O. Box 351, Brady Texas 76825 or Fax forms to 325-597-2068.
For more information, please contact the City Secretary's Office at 325-597-2152.