Non-Jury Trial Information


For all inquiries regarding a non-jury trial please contact the Municipal Court Clerk at (325) 597-2156.

Staying Informed on Your Trial Status

Representing Yourself

If you are representing yourself and you have not retained an attorney, please inform the court of any address changes, phone number changes or additional information which may be necessary to keep you informed of your trial's status.

Represented by an Attorney

If you are being represented by an attorney or a public defender, you must contact them for all information regarding your trial.  If you are represented by a private attorney you are required to keep in contact with them for the status of your trial.